We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information provided by you, such as name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, and payment information. For example, we collect information from you when you create an account on our website or sign-up to receive SMS messages.
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through our website. Information collected automatically may include IP address, usage details, domain address, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and information collected through cookies.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our website and its content to you and to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us, including processing and reviewing your submission to sell a vehicle;
- to provide you with notices about your account and to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website and to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to enable communications to you regarding our services such as email and phone;
- to work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Vin Hammer’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Vin Hammer about our website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to facilitate communications between a buyer and a seller through the website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- to enforce or apply our agreements, including providing our products and services; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vin Hammer, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We use first- and third-party cookies and other various technologies to help us provide information to you more effectively, including providing you marketing communications relating to products and services you may be interested in. A cookie is a unit of data stored on the user’s hard drive that helps us remember you and your preferences.
This website may contain links to other third-party websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on this website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contact Information section, below.
Do Not Track
Vin Hammer does not respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites when you use our website or services.
Vin Hammer LLC
4765 Harpeth Peytonsville RD
Thompsons Station, TN 37179